We are looking for a Business Analyst & Project Manager to support the team of consultants on a permanent basis. The candidate must have strong analytical and research skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage changing priorities. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to benefit from future expansion. The role will be home based when not working on client premises. There are two key aspects to the Business Analyst & Project Manager role:
1) Client assignments: the remit will involve being part of the team working within the client environment to implement and support project plans by analysing financial, activity or productivity data and reporting the findings to the team. Assisting with preparation of reports and presentations to key stakeholders.
2) Kingsgate development: assisting management in the development of their product offering by conducting company and sector research, working on pitches for new business and orchestrating a panel of individuals that the company uses on assignments. The successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of running a small but rapidly growing consultancy business. This will entail working on and completing a variety of ad hoc projects, some of which may be administrative in nature but are key to the day-to-day running of the business. A high degree of flexibility will be required as business needs change.
Kingsgate works closely with a number of ‘sister’ companies and these companies often collaborate on proposals, client assignments etc. As such, this role is likely to involve, on occasion, working on projects for other associated companies.
- Education to degree or masters level (2:1 degree minimum requirement)
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Proven project and time management skills
- A self-starter content to work with minimal supervision
- Well organised with an ability to manage changing priorities
- Keenness and curiosity to learn
- Willingness to work long hours and anywhere in the UK as business demands
- IT literate – at least intermediate MS Office and social media skills
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Business writing skills
- Articulate, credible and well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of carrying out financial reviews and/or understand how to implement cost reduction programmes or develop income generation strategies
- Previous experience in NHS / public sector / accountancy/ finance / project management / consulting / restructuring.
- Previous experience in or exposure to complex stakeholders
To discuss the role further, and to apply, please contact Debbie Welch at: 01737 305 416