JOB TITLE: TEAM ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: HOME BASED ROLE
START DATE: ASAP
HOURS OF WORK: 9:00am to 5:30pm, full time (additional hours may be required to support the needs of the business, as required)
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
(Office equipment and expenses are provided)
Dearden Interim, Kingsgate and Dearden HR are a group of companies based in Reigate, Surrey which have experienced significant growth in recent years and are now seeking an experienced team administrator to join them to work across each of the businesses. The role will be varied and at times demanding. The role will support the back office and administrative functions of each of the companies and will be crucial in enabling the continued growth and successes of the group of companies.
Dearden Interim specialises in the placement of high calibre staff into the NHS.
Quality is absolutely central to everything we do. As such we have a relentless focus on providing a fast, efficient and utterly reliable service tailored to our clients’ exact needs – all supported by effective processes, slick IT systems and experienced, friendly staff.
The team administrator will support the sales team ensuring clients and interim candidates are communicated with effectively and without delay and administrative processes are efficient and effective.
Kingsgate is a successful turnaround and transformation consultancy business which works extensively in the public sector (NHS). We employ a mix of staff and associates who work with us on significant and often complex project assignments which can last for a number of months. Kingsgate has grown rapidly over the last few years and requires additional support in the smooth running of its back office functions. Day to day tasks will involve working alongside the Managing Director’s PA and supporting the Finance Director with general administrative tasks including contract management and tracking as well as assisting with business development and marketing activity.
Dearden HR is a new company which works in the same markets as Kingsgate, ie principally the NHS. The company provides HR advice and support to its clients and often the team will work alongside a Kingsgate team on client projects.
Similarly to Kingsgate, Dearden HR is a small but growing business which requires additional back office support to enable it to operate efficiently on a day to day basis. Dearden HR’s back office processes and systems are aligned to Kingsgate’s and as such the role for this company will be very similar as for Kingsgate, supporting the Managing Director’s PA and the Finance Director.
The role would report to the Finance Director of the three companies.
- Updating online job advertisements
- Screen C.Vs of applicants who have responded to adverts
- Manage initial communication with candidates
- Add new candidates to the bespoke recruitment database (Eclipse).
- Update candidate skills on Eclipse
- E-mail interview details to candidates
- Obtain candidate references
- Update Eclipse (our IT database) with newly added LinkedIn contacts and make initial contact to ascertain their situation
- Keep up to date with recruitment legislation
- Mail merges to candidates and clients
- Support the Head of Recruitment and Search as required
Kingsgate and Dearden HR
General administration and back office support which is likely to include but not be limited to:
- Subcontractor contract writing and management
- Dealing with subcontractors
- Filing and documentation storage
- Assisting with quotations and winning work
- Tracking business development activity conducted by the management team
- Marketing support
- Social media
- Strong administration skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Sense of humour
- Experience in writing contracts
- Strong numeracy and written skills
- Strong communication skills; confidence in dealing with senior staff
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise work load
- Organisation, planning and time management skills
- IT skills –intermediate MS Office as a minimum and social media skills
- Ability to populate and manage database systems
- A willingness and ability to learn and develop
- Recruitment and / or healthcare sector experience
This role would suit:
An individual looking for a rewarding career within a small but growing team. You will enjoy the flexibility of working from home whilst maintaining a motivated and dedicated attitude. Self-driven, you will work on your own initiative and plan your day to maximise results for the team.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter to outline why you feel this role would be suitable.