Case Study: Private Sector
- Kingsgate were engaged as CEO with the remit to take a business with turnover of £29 million and £400k loss to £50 million turnover and £1.6 million PBT
- Removed and replaced senior management team. Changed culture and direction of the business
- Rebuilt business after catastrophic fire
Merger, acquisition and integration achievements
- Advising a mid-market PLC Board on cost-reduction and M&A.
- Raised £50 million via a rights issue on the London Stock Exchange to strengthen balance sheet and restructured the arrangements with 15 European banks.
- Raised £20 million via a rights issue on the London Stock Exchange to finance the purchase of Eriksson’s distribution business in the Nordic, and then integrated this into European acquiring business.
- Purchased East-European business for €5 million and integrated into acquiring Western European business.
- Set up joint venture in Hong Kong to serve the Chinese market.
- Sold Swiss systems business for £8 million to German competitor.
- Implemented common IT platform and harmonised business process across Europe in 18 separate companies.
- Delivered €30 million logistics project on time and budget for a new facility in Holland.