JOB TITLE: TRANSFORMATION ADVISOR
Kingsgate’s continued growth has created an opportunity for a Transformation Advisor to join our team. The role will manage multiple projects, relating to NHS hospitals, to ensure delivery and effective execution of turnaround, transformation and transition activities. It is a stimulating and challenging role that will require significant engagement with board members and senior managers, particularly in respect of supporting them to make difficult decisions and gain financial grip.
We are looking for someone with experience in a senior role within the NHS, or experience of working with NHS clients. You will have successfully delivered large-scale transformation in complex organisations and have a track record of delivering operational and financial improvement.
- Strong project and time management skills are required as is the ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Adapt to changing priorities and deliver to demanding deadlines.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- Possess the gravitas to influence senior teams and engage in robust negotiation.
- Deep understanding of operational drivers and metrics in NHS acute hospitals is advantageous.
For further information, contact Matt Simpson, Hunter Healthcare, on 020 7935 4570.